By completing this form, you are granting Teleflex permission to add your contact information to its database and consent to receiving product and educational information and communications related to Teleflex products and services. You may revoke this permission at any time by emailing EMS@teleflex.com.
- 1.Dolister M, Miller S, Borron S, et al. Intraosseous vascular access is safe, effective and costs less than central venous catheters for patients in the hospital setting. J Vasc Access 2013;14(3):216-24. doi:10.5301/jva.5000130. Research sponsored by Teleflex Incorporated.
- 2. Davidoff J, Fowler R, Gordon D, Klein G, Kovar J, Lozano M, Potkya J, Racht E, Saussy J, Swanson E, Yamada R, Miller L. Clinical evaluation of a novel intraosseous device for adults: prospective, 250-patient, multi-center trial. JEMS 2005;30(10):s20-3. Research sponsored by Teleflex Incorporated.
- 3. Cooper BR, Mahoney PF, Hodgetts TJ, Mellor A. Intra-osseous access (EZ-IO®) for resuscitation: UK military combat experience. J R Army Med Corps.
- 4.Teleflex Internal Data on File 2018.
- 5.Based on Adult Proximal Humerus EZ-IO® insertion data.
- 6.Montez D, Puga T, Miller LJ, et al. Intraosseous infusions from the proximal humerus reach the heart in less than 3 seconds in human volunteers. Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2015;66(4S):S47. Research sponsored by Teleflex Incorporated.
- 7. IMS Data and Internal Business Data on File.
Potential complications may include local or systemic infection, hematoma, extravasations, or other complications associated with percutaneous insertion of sterile devices.
Rx only. See Instructions For Use for detailed information regarding the Instructions For Use, Contraindications, Potential Adverse Events, Warnings, and Cautions. This material is not intended to replace standard clinical education and training by Teleflex Incorporated and should be utilized as an adjunct to more detailed information which is available about the proper use of the product.
View educational resources at www.teleflex.com/ezioeducation or contact a Teleflex clinical professional for any detailed questions related to product insertion, maintenance, removal and other clinical education information.
Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow and EZ-IO are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2019 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved. MC-005458