1. Raad, II, Hohn DC, Gilbreath BJ, et al. Prevention of central venous catheter-related infections by using maximal sterile barrier precautions during insertion. Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 1994;15(4 Pt 1): 231-238.
2. O’Grady NP, Alexander M, Burns LA, et al. Guidelines for the Prevention of Intravascular Catheter-Related Infections, 2011 (Revised 2017). 2. Atlanta, GA: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2017.
3. Marschall J, Mermel LA, Fakih M, et al. Strategies to Prevent Central Line–Associated Bloodstream Infections in Acute Care Hospitals: 2014 Update. Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2014 July; 35(7): 753-71.
4. Gorski L, Hadaway L, Hagle ME, McGoldrick M, et al. Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice. Journal of Infusion Nursing. 2016; Jan 39(1S).
5. Occupational Safety & Health Administration Regulations (Standards – 29 CFR). Part 1910.1030: Bloodborne pathogens. Occupational Safety & Health Administration Web site. https://www.osha.gov/laws-regs/regulations/standardnumber/1910/1910.1030. Accessed on February 12, 2020.
6. Rupp ME, Lisco SJ, Lipsett PA, et al. Effect of a Second-Generation Venous Catheter Impregnated with Chlorhexidine and Silver Sulfadiazine of Central Catheter-Related Infections. Ann Intern Medicine. 2005; 143: 570-80. Sponsored by Arrow (Teleflex).
7. Lorente L, Lecuona M, Jimenez A, et al. Chlorhexidine-silver sulfadiazine-impregnated venous catheters save costs. American Journal of Infection Control. 2014; 42: 321-4.
8. Lorente L, Lecuona M, Jimenez A, et al. Cost/benefit analysis of chlorhexidine-silver sulfadiazine-impregnated venous catheters for femoral access.American Journal of Infection Control. 2014; 42: 1130-2.
9. Lorente, L, et al. Chlorhexidine-silver sulfadiazine-impregnated venous catheters are efficient even at subclavian sites without tracheostomy. American journal of infection control. 2016; 44(12): 1526-29.
The Arrowg+ard Blue Plus® CVC is contraindicated for patients with known hypersensitivity to chlorhexidine and silver sulfadiazine and/or sulfa drugs.
Rx Only. CAUTION: Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician. See Instructions for Use for detailed information regarding the instructions for use, contraindications, potential adverse events, warnings and cautions.
Chloraprep is a trademark or registered trademark of Becton, Dickinson and Company.
Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Arrowg+ard, Arrowg+ard Blue Plus, ErgoPack, and GlideWheel are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Information in this material is not a substitute for the product Instructions for Use. Not all products may be available in all countries. Please contact your local representative. Revised: 10/2020.
© 2020 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved. MC-006498 * Rev 0